Thursday, March 22, 2007

At The End Of A Gun

ohhhhhhhhhh I love me some good ol Hot Water Music...



Chuck Ragan (ex-HWM singer/guitarist) has a new live album dropping on May 8th on Side One Dummy. He also just finished recording a full length studio album which will be dropping in the fall on Side One Dummy. What's up with Side One Dummy picking up all the punk scene leftovers from the past decade? Chuck Ragan (he counts cause he was in HWM), MXPX, Piebald, etc. I'm surprised Lifetime's new full length didn't drop on Side One Dummy. I referred to those bands as "punk scene leftovers" because all of those bands once had their shine in the now defunct punk scene. Well, the scene doesn't seem to exist anymore. If it does, it's a whole different ball game now. Technology is definitely what killed the scene as I know it. I'm not complaining. Just sayin. D.I.Y. brah!

No comments: