Saturday, March 24, 2007

Clean Up Your PC

Sorry, for missing a post again yesterday. I had my first real personal training sesh yesterday after work and my personal trainer kicked my ass! After that, I didn't have the energy to do anything except stare at the ceiling. Anyways, on to today's post....

You clean your room every room/house once in a while, right? So why not clean your PC every once in a while too? Keep that buggah running in tip top shape. Yadadamean? CCleaner is an awesome free tool that can make cleaning your PC fast and easy. You can download it at www.ccleaner.com.

2 comments:

Mido said...

zzzzzz. PC = sheddy. Mac = cool. All you PC users need to recognize. After owning a Mac I'll never go back to PC!!!!

Blastyojaw said...

yeah yeah whatevahs wit yo mac propaganda brah. my toshiba laptop running strong after 4 years.