Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I Love Punk Rock

I learned a lot about life from growing up on punk rock. I embraced a lot of the ideologies, but I also laughed at a lot of it. Anyways, I still love the music even though I'm getting fuckin old. I found a band called Black President today on myspace. Pretty good 90s esque punk band featuring members of Bad Religion, Unwritten Law, and Goldfinger. I used to really like all 3 of those bands when I was in high school. haha yeah go ahead and laugh at me. I laugh at myself for liking those bands. I actually still really like Bad Religion though. As for the others... ah not really. You can check out some of their songs here:

Black President myspace


In Hawaiian Punk Rock news, go check out Akamai Boyz tonight! It will be your last chance and they probably hit the stage soon after I post this. So get your ass out of your computer chair and go now! The show is at Next Door in chinatown.

No comments: